BREAKING BAD, created by Vince Gilligan, introduced us to many great characters.
- Antihero Walter White (Brian Cranston), the cancer-diagnosed high school teacher who turns to making meth.
- Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), his young sidekick, who was originally intended to die early on but proved a favourite.
- Hank Schrader (Dean Norris), Walt’s brother-in-law and DEA agent.
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), the sleazy lawyer who now has his own spin-off show BETTER CALL SAUL.
And then there’s one of TV’s greatest antagonists: Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito).
The owner and operator of a chicken fast food shop complete with goofy logo, his professional front is a mask for a vast drug-dealing empire.
Gradually, the show delves into his backstory and the violence he’s capable of inflicting on those who cross him.
But it’s clear from the moment he appears: Walt has met his match.
Check out the video below:
- What did you think of this article? Share it, Like it, give it a rating, and let us know your thoughts in the comments box further down…
- Struggling with a script? Story analysis is what we do, all day, every day…check out or range of services for writers & filmmakers here.