Jobs at Industrial Scripts
Current job openings at Industrial Scripts can be found below.
If no positions are listed then there are no current vacancies.
Current Job Openings:
Industry Liaison (p/t, for freelance contractor)
As Industry Liaison for Industrial Scripts, you’ll be the industry-facing side of the company.
You’ll be an excellent communicator with a very professional telephone manner, able to succinctly and effectively convey your message.
You’ll either already have a demonstrable working knowledge of the companies and individuals that comprise film and TV, OR have enough demonstrable experience in another background to be able to grasp it, fast, with some steady research and familiarisation.
This is an intermittent (ie intensity varies) part-time role working from home, anywhere in the world. Oftentimes, the work can be easily accommodated around other commitments, providing it is done efficiently.
Core Duties include:
- Reaching out both via email and phone to industry personnel about IS initiatives and programmes
- Managing industry talent directly involved with us and being their point person
- Using tools such as IMDBpro and the existing IS contacts database to create new relationships
- Efficiently tracking progress, and delivering a well-maintained database of relationships and contacts
- Reporting any issues promptly to IS head office
To apply simply click the blue button below. Pay is by negotiation and according to experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Other Positions at Industrial Scripts
We are always looking for suitable people for the roles described at the links below. Please apply on the individual pages listed and note that unfortunately due to high application volumes we are unable to respond or give feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
We retain all resumes on file and in the event a position opens up, sort through them and contact suitable candidates at that point.
Please visit our dedicated script consultant jobs page for more information.
Please visit our dedicated volunteering page for more information.