Jobs at Industrial Scripts
Current job openings at Industrial Scripts can be found below.
If no positions are listed then there are no current vacancies. Current Job Openings:
Content Manager & Amplifier (p/t)
You are potentially a screenwriter who is also a relentless tweet-er, like-er and sharer with a solid understanding of all social media channels.
You’ll either already have a solid working knowledge of the screenwriting and filmmaking accounts, groups and communities that comprise our niche, OR have enough demonstrable experience in a purely social media background to be able to grasp it, fast, with some research and familiarisation.
This is a continuous (ie daily), but part-time role working from home, anywhere in the world.
Core Tasks include:
- Conducting research using tools provided by us in to suitable blog post topics
- Creating a content posting plan / schedule, monthly in advance
- Managing external writers, bloggers and video editors
- Amplifying traffic to our site through engagement in – and posting on – groups, communities, forums etc
- Republishing content from “Character Driven”, our blog, on aggregator sites
- Constantly analysing and assessing the traffic you’re driving using Google Analytics
- Using provided tools to analyse and build effective backlinks
Preferred skills include:
- Broad industry understanding or basic knowledge of how the whole “Game” is constructed, and operates
- Outstanding writing skills, considerable cine-literacy and understanding of screenwriting and script development.
- Working knowledge/awareness of all social media and publisher platforms, incl so-called 2nd tier platforms like Flipboard, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Quora and more.
- Ability to hit deadlines, keeping a backlinks log, monitoring data
- Experience of driving traffic through guest blogging and using 3rd party publishing websites such as Huff Post, Buzzfeed and others.
- Confidence and ability to be the front of house and comment follow-up face of the company on SM.
- Existing knowledge of Google Analytics and a basic ability to analyse what’s working, and what isn’t, and make the necessary amendments.
- Basic SEO knowledge or understanding.
- Basic WordPress knowledge and ability to both format to current online standards, and stick to IS house style.
Competitive core monthly retainer available for the right candidate (by negotiation) + commission-based earning connected to hitting traffic targets.
Work involves loosely 1-2hr per day on average although this is variable – some days there would be more work, some days less . Apply using the form below.
University of Surrey Placement Programme (f/t)
This is an opportunity for a Digital Marketing & Sales Assistant currently studying at the University of Surrey to complete a year in industry at a leading film & TV co. near Guildford.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant is a newly created role, reporting directly to the General Manager and Owner of the company.
The core purpose of the role is to increase the sales made by the company through effective marketing.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Driving website traffic
- Nurturing and delivering sales
- Social media research, posting and tracking
- Email marketing
- Creative writing on film & TV
- Web design and creation
- Video creation and basic editing
To increase sales the assistant will work in the following areas:
- Email lead generation, increase, sales funnels and nurturing
- Social media including paid advertisements
- Copywriting both online and via email
- Web Traffic generation and SEO work
- Customer engagement and interaction (digital)
- General administration and support services to the General Manager and Owner of the company
The job is varied, with a diverse range of responsibilities, and days are rarely the same.
- Clear, demonstrable interest in film, television, and breaking in to this toughest of industries
- Strong attention to detail and low basic error-rate
- Core knowledge or awareness of digital marketing: how to harness social media, drive traffic to websites, SEO, email marketing, copywriting. Evidence of prior work/study in this area is strongly preferred
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn and improve and gain new skills
- Multi-tasking skills with an ability to focus on several areas at once
- Administration and basic assisting skills or evidence of being able to work in an intense, fast-paced environment
Candidate Requirements (preferred):
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Creative writing skills, both in terms of film & TV and writing marketing/sales copy.
- Image creation skills (training provided in Canva)
- Video marketing/editing skills for deployment on YouTube/Vimeo.
- Knowledge or understanding of so-called “lesser” social media networks: Reddit, Stumbleupon, Flipboard and more.
A car and full clean driving license is required for this role. Students will see their university tuition fees for the year paid for them as well as receiving a contribution towards accommodation costs and travel expenses during their time with the company. A commission-based earning structure is also in place.
Other Positions at Industrial Scripts
We are always looking for suitable people for the roles described at the links below. Please apply on the individual pages listed and note that unfortunately due to high application volumes we are unable to respond or give feedback to unsuccessful applicants. We retain all CVs on file and in the event a position opens up, sort through them and contact suitable candidates at that point.
Please visit our dedicated article writers page for more information.
Please visit our dedicated script consultant jobs page for more information.
Please visit our dedicated volunteering page for more information.